What's for dinner tonight? Dinner ideas?

Factory Reset​

A factory reset should be the last resort for troubleshooting an issue with your FireBoard. Make sure to explore the FAQs for each section to try and find a solution.
The reset will revert to a prior version of firmware (approximately at the time of shipping) and will remove stored values such as channel names, alerts, and calibration settings. It will also remove the device from an existing account and clear all wireless settings.

After a factory reset, the FireBoard will automatically upgrade back to the latest firmware version via Over-The-Air (OTA) updates.

In general, a factory reset will likely not solve a wireless connection issue. Make sure you try the WiFi troubleshooting steps.
To perform a factory reset on an FBX2 model:

• Hold any button to access the Menu
  • Press the middle button, next to “Settings”
  • Press the bottom button, next to “Factory Reset”
  • Follow the instructions on the screen: press the middle button six times. To cancel, press the top or bottom button.

Jake, double check your probe config, make sure it didn't get switched from 100 thermistor to the other types....

Decided to crank this out for tonight as well...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 22
Had burgers for lunch, mixed in some William's hamburger mix, 1 egg, 4 burgers...
Traeger cooks burgers just fine for me, in fact I love the taste, 275° and I had a stall at 148°IT so I said F*** it and took them off, they were juicy and 'done' and tasted great. White Cheddar on top and some left over veggies from last night and me and the wife had fun!!!

Took the grill up to 400° empty for 15 min to do a burn off...

Factory Reset​

The reset will revert to a prior version of firmware (approximately at the time of shipping) and will remove stored values such as channel names, alerts, and calibration settings. It will also remove the device from an existing account and clear all wireless settings.

After a factory reset, the FireBoard will automatically upgrade back to the latest firmware version via Over-The-Air (OTA) updates.

To perform a factory reset on an FBX2 model:

• Hold any button to access the Menu
  • Press the middle button, next to “Settings”
  • Press the bottom button, next to “Factory Reset”
  • Follow the instructions on the screen: press the middle button six times. To cancel, press the top or bottom button.
Thanks. I may have to resort to trying that. I will wait to see how they respond to my email. The unit is still rebooting itself periodically.
The unit still shows names listed on unused probe port location, even though there's no temps showing for them
Jake, double check your probe config, make sure it didn't get switched from 100 thermistor to the other types....
Was worth a shot, but no luck there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-110112_FireBoard.jpg
    Screenshot_20210418-110112_FireBoard.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
Was worth a shot, but no luck there

The reason was cuz I switched one of my ports to accept the RTD and it was giving me a reading +30° right off the bat.
But as shown, that's not the case... sorry.

Got a 12lb spiral cut ham at Sams for $10 Friday. Got it going on the traeger with Apple pellets. Rubbed with Dijon mustard and Meat church honey hog. Gonna make a dr. Pepper glaze for it.

It’s a beautiful day for traeger if and drinkin beers here in West Georgia! Beautiful sunny and 70 degrees with a slight breeze.

Attachments

• AEDE7B95-364A-47CA-840A-5617325FC2CC.jpeg
    AEDE7B95-364A-47CA-840A-5617325FC2CC.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 20
Gonna make a dr. Pepper glaze for it.
Might want to post this in the recipes section. I've wanted to try this on some pork sometime.

Brisket is at temperature and now re-wrapped in fresh butcher paper coated with tallow.
Really impressed with how moist this is at this point. Looking forward to the end results
20210418_123115.jpg
I put the trimmed fat in an aluminum bread pan to get the tallow, worked really well and will be doing that again.
I an not going to admit publicly that the crisped up fat in the container tastes fricking amazing, just like pork crackle. But if one was to try it, I am sure that's what they'd find. 😉😂 it's addicting and probably helpful for anyone on Keto

Good job Rusty, what lb was that brisket??? it really only took 16 hr, that's pretty good.

Good job Rusty, what lb was that brisket??? it really only took 16 hr, that's pretty good.
12 LBS. Not big at all. I tried to run at 225 all the way this time, but got frazzled at 2 in the morning at turned it back to 200 (Fireboard temps being noted, take about 10-15° off for my Traeger set temp)

My Friday night 15lb brisket took 13 hrs at a average 190f.

12 LBS. Not big at all. I tried to run at 225 all the way this time, but got frazzled at 2 in the morning at turned it back to 200 (Fireboard temps being noted, take about 10-15° off for my Traeger set temp)
That's the perfect size for me, even a 10lber would do... and I probably will also always do about 225°

Latest Discussions

Back