Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!

Pappa Chubby 71

Reaction score
Grill
Lil tex and Century 885
Hello all. Just upgraded from a lil tex to a Century 885 grill. Should have done some research and got one from a dealer and not a Costco one. Is there a compatible grill cover?

AvonSmoke

Reaction score
Grill
Century 885
Hello all. Just upgraded from a lil tex to a Century 885 grill. Should have done some research and got one from a dealer and not a Costco one. Is there a compatible grill cover?
When I bought mine from Costco online it came with a cover. I bought mine in June 2020. Call Traeger support and order one. The Century accessories are not as easy to find on their site as the others.

Pappa Chubby 71

Reaction score
Grill
Lil tex and Century 885
When I bought mine from Costco online it came with a cover. I bought mine in June 2020. Call Traeger support and order one. The Century accessories are not as easy to find on their site as
When I bought mine from Costco online it came with a cover. I bought mine in June 2020. Call Traeger support and order one. The Century accessories are not as easy to find on their site as the others.
Customer service hooked me up quick. One thing I forgot to inquire about was the front folding shelf. Did you get one that was from another model?

John S.

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
A hardy welcome to all from California, previously. After a lot of research I have decided to go with Traeger... I started with a silverton had temp control problems, then did more research and went with a timberline and have not looked back. Other than a gradient in the smoker it is all that one could wish for. I decided I would look for a forum dedicated to Traeger and that is what led me here. I hope to get a lot of information from the members of this forum. So far most informative...

Latest Discussions