Grill Master of the Month
- Jun 10, 2019
- Reaction score
- Ironwood 885
What do you want to see fixed, improved or added to the Traeger App? Here's a few on my list in not any particular order. Right now it basically feels like a glorified thermometer app.
- Fix the custom cook cycles so I can actually "Add" one of my own. The + is there it just doesn't do anything.
- Fix it so the app can run in the background so notifications would still work. It seems it always has to "connect" when I launch the app.
- Stop focusing on the other app bits which are just a pathway to buying more products. Focus on the wifire!
- Trending and charting of cooks that we can see and save to learn from and share.. Similar to bbq guru sharemycook, which I still have to use because it's that much better.
- Alarms on different probes, cooker and meat probe.