Pellet Labels

Russells

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Not really a mod but I take one of those magnets plumbers hand out of other service companies and stuck a label on it for each type of pellet that’s in the hopper. I cut to the size of the label. With the new storage area, I just stick it on the side and the rest lay on bottom of probe storage. Sometimes I forget what I used last time and this helps. Getting old I suppose...lol

GrillMeister

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885, Century 22
Not really a mod but I take one of those magnets plumbers hand out of other service companies and stuck a label on it for each type of pellet that’s in the hopper. I cut to the size of the label. With the new storage area, I just stick it on the side and the rest lay on bottom of probe storage. Sometimes I forget what I used last time and this helps. Getting old I suppose...lol

View attachment 222

What an absolute brilliant idea! Thanks.

GrillMeister

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885, Century 22
OK, I immediadly stole Russels' idea. I used the Traeger magnets from the marketing stuff left on my new Ironwood 885. I peeled them off the signage and they were perfect. Being a network geek, I happen to have a Dymo Rhino 4200 label maker, so voilà (or Wah Lah in Texas), instant magnetic pellet labels. Super idea Russels! Thanks.