Pro 575 Temperature Issues

KirkP

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Maybe someone from Traeger will run across this thread and it will lite a fire under the engineers to finally resolve these new Pro issues.
I really hope so. Surely their engineers can't be happy with all this criticism of their new grills

ndfan6464

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 2019
Just took my 575 back today and my Rec Tec just got picked up by the shipping company. Just waiting for them to call me now so I can set up a delivery date..

Sitting here impatiently I should say haha

KirkP

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Just took my 575 back today and my Rec Tec just got picked up by the shipping company. Just waiting for them to call me now so I can set up a delivery date..

Sitting here impatiently I should say haha
ha, I definitely know the feeling

ndfan6464

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 2019
no problem. Too bad it looks like you won't have it for the weekend.
Man I know I was sure was hoping I would. I got the email that the shipping company picked it up on Tuesday and was hoping a day later I would get a call but nothing yet..:(😢

KirkP

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Man I know I was sure was hoping I would. I got the email that the shipping company picked it up on Tuesday and was hoping a day later I would get a call but nothing yet..:(😢
Bummer. How far away is the transfer station?

ndfan6464

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 2019
Well no luck getting it before the weekend. It still in route to my city and then have to wait for the service center to call me

Niw

Reaction score
Grill
Pro575
[QUOTE="Niw, post: 1409, member: 284

I have the same problem with my 575 (Temp on picture in Celsius)
[/QUOTE]
...and I'm still waiting for an answer from Backyardliving, the danish agent for traeger.
Has anybody heard something new from Traeger regarding this issue??
Niw

Attachments

Last edited:

Niw

Reaction score
Grill
Pro575
Yes, I have the new firmware - ny problem is in the High temp. end temps on pic. is in celcius (230C is 450 F)

KirkP

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Yes, I have the new firmware - ny problem is in the High temp. end temps on pic. is in celcius (230C is 450 F)
this has not been resolved yet by Traeger and I'm beginning to doubt it will be. The only solution really is to upgrade to the Ironwood, which doesn't have any problems at all, or go with a different company.