Pro 575 Temperature Issues

Same problem with my Pro 575. I've got the latest firmware but temp was off on avg 60 degrees and it would not get over about 350, I just returned it and bought a Rec Tec Stampede.
Did the same a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely loving my RecTec.

Yes, getting to be a bit of a group. For the record I still like my old BBQ-124 model

Maybe someone from Traeger will run across this thread and it will lite a fire under the engineers to finally resolve these new Pro issues.

Maybe someone from Traeger will run across this thread and it will lite a fire under the engineers to finally resolve these new Pro issues.
I really hope so. Surely their engineers can't be happy with all this criticism of their new grills

Just took my 575 back today and my Rec Tec just got picked up by the shipping company. Just waiting for them to call me now so I can set up a delivery date..

Sitting here impatiently I should say haha

Just took my 575 back today and my Rec Tec just got picked up by the shipping company. Just waiting for them to call me now so I can set up a delivery date..

Sitting here impatiently I should say haha
ha, I definitely know the feeling

no problem. Too bad it looks like you won't have it for the weekend.

Man I know I was sure was hoping I would. I got the email that the shipping company picked it up on Tuesday and was hoping a day later I would get a call but nothing yet..:(?

Man I know I was sure was hoping I would. I got the email that the shipping company picked it up on Tuesday and was hoping a day later I would get a call but nothing yet..:(?
Bummer. How far away is the transfer station?

Back