Upgrading Controller for Super Smoke

OP
OP
D

DanITman

Reaction score
Grill
575 Pro
Reporting back that I was able to upgrade my controller. I haven't ran the grill yet but I did setup the wifi and everything seems to work well.

rono

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620
I have a "Costco" wifire controlled Treager model Silverton 620 Model TFS62G. Can it be converted to a supersmoker like the model TFS8IB by changing the controller?

Slimpicker

Ol' Timer BBQer
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
everyone wants to go thru all this to get Super Smoke ... just get a $20 smoke tube, fill it with pellet/chip mix and BOOM, 3 times better than any Super Smoke feature... at any temp too.

Timmy

BBQ FEAST MASTER
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780, Bronson 20 , Char grill gasser, Char griller modified offset, Blackstone 3 burner griddle
everyone wants to go thru all this to get Super Smoke ... just get a $20 smoke tube, fill it with pellet/chip mix and BOOM, 3 times better than any Super Smoke feature... at any temp too.
Agreed, but IMO running the grill at a really low temp for an hour or 2, gives all the smoke I need. A smoke tube is like icing on a cake, just THAT much better.

Slimpicker

Ol' Timer BBQer
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
Agreed, but IMO running the grill at a really low temp for an hour or 2, gives all the smoke I need. A smoke tube is like icing on a cake, just THAT much better.

YES, and isn't Super Smoke limited to a temp also?? you can't Super Smoke at 350 right???

Timmy

BBQ FEAST MASTER
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780, Bronson 20 , Char grill gasser, Char griller modified offset, Blackstone 3 burner griddle

Latest Discussions