Software Upgrade

Slimpicker

Ol' Timer BBQer
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
OP
OP
primeone

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Is there a way to upgrade your software so that when the alarm sounds it’s repetitive instead of a beep or two and that’s it? I think the alarm on the control box goes off 2 or 3 beeps and that’s it. If I’m away from my phone or the grill I will miss the temp probe alarm or the timer if I’m distracted. This should be number one priority on a quick fix For your app. The temp gauge is wa6 off as well. Unreliable. I’m glad I have other temp probes I can rely on. I understand Traeger hired someone after all the embarrassing reviews on the 1st generation app with wifi and other fails. I like the new app, but please do something with the temp and timer alarms.

I completely agree, I'd love to see that fixed in the app.

As slim mentioned, we are just a "Traeger Fan" website and have no direct connections with Traeger.

Slimpicker

Ol' Timer BBQer
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
YouTube videos are not loading all of a sudden... may need to check into that.

Dcgunman

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620
I completely agree, I'd love to see that fixed in the app.

As slim mentioned, we are just a "Traeger Fan" website and have no direct connections with Traeger.
Since I got you here, can you include a Century grill line in the Traeger Grills? Now that I have a Century 885 there’s no place to post for Century grills. Thx

Slimpicker

Ol' Timer BBQer
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Sorry guys. I’m new to this forum. I thought this was part of a Traeger family. Didn’t mean to in anyone’s feathers.

Don't take the fact that I used Caps as I was yelling.... I don't subscribe to that online crap... I use caps to get a POINT across, not YELL.

OP
OP
primeone

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Since I got you here, can you include a Century grill line in the Traeger Grills? Now that I have a Century 885 there’s no place to post for Century grills. Thx

Sure, we'll get that added. Welcome to the forum by the way! 🍻

Slimpicker

Ol' Timer BBQer
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Now that I have a Century 885 there’s no place to post for Century grills. Thx
You might wanna update your profile now...

Murphy's Law

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780 Bronze
Sorry guys. I’m new to this forum. I thought this was part of a Traeger family. Didn’t mean to in anyone’s feathers.
I hope you stick around. This is a great site, with a good group of guys (or a good site with a great group of guys...either way!).

I have certainly learned more than I have contributed, that's for sure!! Lots of good info around here.

Latest Discussions