Software Upgrade

Is there a way to upgrade your software so that when the alarm sounds it’s repetitive instead of a beep or two and that’s it? I think the alarm on the control box goes off 2 or 3 beeps and that’s it. If I’m away from my phone or the grill I will miss the temp probe alarm or the timer if I’m distracted. This should be number one priority on a quick fix For your app. The temp gauge is wa6 off as well. Unreliable. I’m glad I have other temp probes I can rely on. I understand Traeger hired someone after all the embarrassing reviews on the 1st generation app with wifi and other fails. I like the new app, but please do something with the temp and timer alarms.

I completely agree, I'd love to see that fixed in the app.

As slim mentioned, we are just a "Traeger Fan" website and have no direct connections with Traeger.

YouTube videos are not loading all of a sudden... may need to check into that.

I completely agree, I'd love to see that fixed in the app.

As slim mentioned, we are just a "Traeger Fan" website and have no direct connections with Traeger.
Since I got you here, can you include a Century grill line in the Traeger Grills? Now that I have a Century 885 there’s no place to post for Century grills. Thx

Sorry guys. I’m new to this forum. I thought this was part of a Traeger family. Didn’t mean to in anyone’s feathers.

Don't take the fact that I used Caps as I was yelling.... I don't subscribe to that online crap... I use caps to get a POINT across, not YELL.

Since I got you here, can you include a Century grill line in the Traeger Grills? Now that I have a Century 885 there’s no place to post for Century grills. Thx

Sure, we'll get that added. Welcome to the forum by the way! 🍻

Now that I have a Century 885 there’s no place to post for Century grills. Thx
You might wanna update your profile now...

Sorry guys. I’m new to this forum. I thought this was part of a Traeger family. Didn’t mean to in anyone’s feathers.
I hope you stick around. This is a great site, with a good group of guys (or a good site with a great group of guys...either way!).

I have certainly learned more than I have contributed, that's for sure!! Lots of good info around here.

Back