I did it, picked up my Ironwood 650 today!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I was finally able to find an Ace Hardware store that had an Ironwood 650 in stock. It was about a 45 minute drive, but I'm sure it will be well worth it!

OP
OP
primeone

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
In the garage, waiting to be built..

O C

Reaction score
Grill
PRO 575
How much was the Ironwood?
I had to call several HD's to find my Pro 575 in a box, most were already assembled and I didn't think I'd be able to transport them. Besides I like putting it together myself :)

OP
OP
primeone

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
How much was the Ironwood?
I had to call several HD's to find my Pro 575 in a box, most were already assembled and I didn't think I'd be able to transport them. Besides I like putting it together myself :)
It was $1199. I bought a few other things (grill cover, front shelf, drip pans) and they threw in a couple of yeti cups and pellets. Probably not the best deal, but it was something and he said I was the first one in the area to purchase one. I was also looking forward to building it, I figured it was part of the experience plus the kids got a cool playhouse out of it :)

O C

Reaction score
Grill
PRO 575
Nice. I was pleased with how easily my 575 was to assemble.

bbqbob

Reaction score
Cool video. Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you have some time with it!

Russells

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Congratulations! I just received my 650 and I was only able to season it before leaving on 3 day trip. Looking forward to my first cook on April 17th. I loved having the app while I seasoned it, I could watch temp and changed it without having to go back to grill. I’m hoping no issues as others have noted. I did have a couple of connection to WiFi but those were from my home WiFi, not the grill. Once connected all was working well.