I did it, picked up my Ironwood 650 today!

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
I was finally able to find an Ace Hardware store that had an Ironwood 650 in stock. It was about a 45 minute drive, but I'm sure it will be well worth it!

In the garage, waiting to be built..

How much was the Ironwood?
I had to call several HD's to find my Pro 575 in a box, most were already assembled and I didn't think I'd be able to transport them. Besides I like putting it together myself :)

How much was the Ironwood?
I had to call several HD's to find my Pro 575 in a box, most were already assembled and I didn't think I'd be able to transport them. Besides I like putting it together myself :)

It was $1199. I bought a few other things (grill cover, front shelf, drip pans) and they threw in a couple of yeti cups and pellets. Probably not the best deal, but it was something and he said I was the first one in the area to purchase one. I was also looking forward to building it, I figured it was part of the experience plus the kids got a cool playhouse out of it :)

Nice. I was pleased with how easily my 575 was to assemble.

Cool video. Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you have some time with it!

Congratulations! I just received my 650 and I was only able to season it before leaving on 3 day trip. Looking forward to my first cook on April 17th. I loved having the app while I seasoned it, I could watch temp and changed it without having to go back to grill. I’m hoping no issues as others have noted. I did have a couple of connection to WiFi but those were from my home WiFi, not the grill. Once connected all was working well.

Latest Discussions

Back