Can’t connect

alphasig293

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 850
So my 1300 will no longer connect to the app.
I removed the grill and tried to re-add the grill, deleted the appI keep getting this error code.

TRAEGER- 0E29

also connecting to my 2G wifi.
Any idea of what this is or could be?
Thanks

John S.

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
Where is this error showing up ( phone or Grill) If on Grill what screen ? ( WiFi Info ?)

OP
OP
A

alphasig293

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 850
It’s showing up on my app. The grill is saying that it’s connected to my Wi-Fi. I did recently get the IPhone 12.

Timmmer

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575

Timmmer

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Update from my post yesterday. Hopefully this helps the OP. This morning I followed the instructions on my phone to delete my grill, remove the wifi network, and uninstall the app. I then reset my grill's wifi. Ultimately I ended up getting things working.

The Traeger instructions for the phone app are pitiful. All they state is "Open the Traeger app and follow instructions." The first time I launched the app I didn't get any prompt to connect to my grill. Since there are no instructions, I didn't know if I was supposed to go to a menu, or if it would automatically find the grill, etc. How am I supposed to know what the expected behavior is? Shame on Traeger. I uninstalled the app and and reinstalled again, and this time was prompted for steps and got connected.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

alphasig293

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 850
I was able to fix it...turns out 0E29 is my grills factory name. I “forgot” my Wi-Fi, reconnected, no issues.

thanks everyone

Latest Discussions