Bear Mountain Pellets - Buy 1 Get one Free

I received an email today from Bear Mountain on a buy one get one free deal. Just use promo code "BOGO" at checkout!

bearmountain-bogo.png

Check them out here: https://bearmountainbbq.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up, been using Bear Mountain pellets since I bought my grill without complaint. They're already a better deal than the Traeger pellets (IMO) and this makes them a no-brainer.

Peer pressure......

Lots of orders, but anyone besides n_maher try them out and have experience with them?

ApplyApply Discount Code
Enter a valid discount code

BOGO didn't work for me!

Lots of orders, but anyone besides n_maher try them out and have experience with them?

Yes I used them and didn't have any problems but it only 'seemed' like it went thru them faster but who cares if 1 bag is free!!! And they are almost always at a low price anyway.

My second order didn't get charged to me so I guess somehow I got caught???
Both orders went thru but I only have 1 charge against my bank so... OH WELL

Both orders were processed 9/1. First one shipped 9/2. It’s been “On FedEx Truck Out For Delivery “ for four days since 9/6 twenty miles away. Still no sign of the truck. Second order just shipped today from a different location. I’ll cut some slack due to the holiday but not too happy.

Both orders were processed 9/1. First one shipped 9/2. It’s been “On FedEx Truck Out For Delivery “ for four days since 9/6 twenty miles away. Still no sign of the truck. Second order just shipped today from a different location. I’ll cut some slack due to the holiday but not too happy.

WELL, now BOTH mine did too... wow did they take about a week apart to ship 2 orders I put in during 1 day....

WELL, now BOTH mine did too... wow did they take about a week apart to ship 2 orders I put in during 1 day....
Yes. Exactly one week. First shipped from Oregon. The second shipped from Wisconsin. Still waiting on the first. Been on the truck five days now out for delivery each day according to FedEx. Apparently, driver has discretion whether to make the drop (never heard of such a thing).

Just got my first today and the other is "being" shipped... wow weird that it came from 2 diff places and a week apart... No prob, I'm happy and now LOADED with pellets

Last edited:
Well I'll look for the next special. Least got on their list.

Latest Discussions

Back