Help! Unable to adjust time in app with Custom cook recipe?

JAYSONE

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620
First cook on my new grill using a traeger recipe and trying to adjust the timer countdown for a step with the app, but whatever I select doesn’t sync up the grill.

Since the countdowns begin immediately, I want to add time back.

Is this not possible with the custom recipes from Traeger or possibly a bug with the app itself.

Silverton 620
Firmware 02.01.03
Config 10.003

I've had my Traeger for 10 months or so now. I have NEVER used the Traeger app. to control a cook, I don't trust it to cook by itself. I want to be able to adjust as needed. And nothing cooks the same way twice. So I can't help you.

I’m not using it to control a cook. I’m using it to keep and eye on the cook. As the app was intended. I can see the temps on the app but the timer is not synced.

Oh ok, my bad.

Did you try uninstalling the app and re installing. As far as I know there isn't a way to sync. them.

Are you using Android or Iphone?

One of the mods had issues a while ago with his app. he uses iPhone.
Here is the thread.

There are a few members that use iPhone they may be better to help than I. At the moment I use Android.

I’m not using it to control a cook. I’m using it to keep and eye on the cook. As the app was intended. I can see the temps on the app but the timer is not synced.
Use your own method of "timing" and just use the APP for changing Temp when it's time...

Yep, sucks when stuff you spend good $ don't work right.

Latest Discussions

Back