Traeger Titos TFB29VCD

dgman59

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Titos TFB29VCD
I found a barely used Traeger Titos grill. I cleaned it up and plugged it in. The temperature does not stay constant. It fluctuates on the dial from the set temp either up or all the way back to zero and does not stay on for longer than an hour or 2. There was a thread here from back in 2021 but it did not offer a solution. It does feed pellets into the fire burn pot and it does smoke. I can restart it but it does the same. I can order a replacement part but not sure which one. Any help is appreciated.

It looks like it might be a pro 22 from internet search. I’d try replacing the rtd first. That is the cheapest option. then go from there.

It looks like it might be a pro 22 from internet search. I’d try replacing the rtd first. That is the cheapest option. then go from there.
Thank you. Will give it a shot.

It is not a Pro 22 as Timmy claims, support cannot find it by model number but stated it was a bronson 20 and does have record of the actual name being a 2018tito20. It is a Bronson 20, I have the same grill with the same issues. Purchased mine month ago had never been used. Three new controllers, 2 rtd cleaned etc etc. If you figure out would love to know what you did because mine is doing the exact same thing! btw it uses the same parts as the current tailgater main difference being foldable legs.

Back