Outdoor Kitchen Build

I say we have a 'Traeger Forum Road-trip Party' in Austin TX!!! :unsure:
Thats all well and good, but then id have to come home. Did i tell ya it snowed today??

I put this owl house up a couple years ago and within 2 months had a tenant. The BBQ Patio now blocks the view from the deck, but you can see it while grilling/smoking/drinking, etc. on the patio.

We named him Hootie. He's always checking out what I'm cooking.

Hootie.jpeg

I put this owl house up a couple years ago and within 2 months had a tenant. The BBQ Patio now blocks the view from the deck, but you can see it while grilling/smoking/drinking, etc. on the patio.

We named him Hootie. He's always checking out what I'm cooking.

View attachment 3142
Perfect guest to have up there. Keeps the rodent population to a minimum and not an intrusive bird. I find them quite calming to watch

Perfect guest to have up there. Keeps the rodent population to a minimum and not an intrusive bird. I find them quite calming to watch
Yup. and with a little sage and butter....

Sorry, been watching too much "Alone"

Yup. and with a little sage and butter....

Sorry, been watching too much "Alone"
LOL wouldn't fit on a beer can.
They filmed the first couple of seasons of Alone here on Northern Vancouver Island.
I enjoy watching the series as well. Some very talented and resourceful people out there

OKAY please... 2 slices in a sandwich-bag I'll pay for dry-ice and shipping... 😛

Finally got around to do some first lighting for the outdoor kitchen/BBQ patio. I had bought a couple of Tucher Bier lamps years ago. They are the kind you would find at the entrance of a German restaurant/pub. Tucher Weissbier is one of my favorite beers.

Anyway, I got it mounted and wired up with an outdoor switch.

Tucher Beer Lamp1.jpeg

It still had a 150 watt incandescent bulb in it and it still works! Woot!

Tucher Beer Lamp2.jpeg

The light is perfect for sitting around, enjoying adult beverages while tending Que or just talking with family & friends. The reflection off the tongue & groove ceiling helps spread the light. The counter work and sink installation will start after the new year.

Tucher Beer Lamp5.jpeg
Tucher Beer Lamp4.jpeg
Tucher Beer Lamp3.jpeg

That is an awesome cook house. I could live in there
Especially with you cooking!

I'll sleep on the floor... wake me up for coffee and breakfast

Back