New owner in Fl

daddyscooltv

Grill Master of the Month
Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
Hi all, I am the proud new owner of my 1st Traeger. My wife bought the deal the QVC had yesterday for me for fathers day!!! I have no idea how to use it or what I want to try in it 1st.

Wish me luck.?

Congratulations and welcome!

Hi all, I am the proud new owner of my 1st Traeger. My wife bought the deal the QVC had yesterday for me for fathers day!!! I have no idea how to use it or what I want to try in it 1st.

Wish me luck.?

Congrats! Do you have your first cook planned yet? :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. There's a great group here that is extremely helpful.

Thanks!!!!! I'm thinking about either wings, ribs, or brisket as my 1st adventure.

Wish me luck.?
Congratulations on your new Traeger! You will love it. Good luck and enjoy the food.

I got that one too! Just now setting it up!

I got that one too! Just now setting it up!

Were you able to register your grill? I couldn't find my model # when I tried to register it.... Also, have you found out which drip tray liner fits this grill?

Don't waste money on foil trays. Buy heavy duty wide foil and wrap the drip pan with it. Cheers.

I have not been able to find the model number to register my grill. I used heavy duty aluminum foil on my drip pan.

Back