New guy from AZ

azjim66

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620
Hey all I am new here but owned a Traeger Century 34 from Costco which went up in flames last weekend. Melted the paint off half the grill. It was cleaned out prior to cooking too. Loved the way it cooks and plan on getting another. Costco has Traeger road shows going on now in Phx area and was considering the Silverton 620 but wondering if it is too small. Has anyone bought the 620 and been able to smoke the 3 pack of baby backs from Costco on it? Might be tight. The price is great $699 with a cover some spices and pellets.

Jim

Welcome to the forum @azjim66 - I just saw this Traeger at Costco a few days ago and was really impressed with the size + you get the newer D2 controller. Not a bad price either! Let us know what you decided.

costco-traeger-grill.jpeg

Welcome to the forum @azjim66 - I just saw this Traeger at Costco a few days ago and was really impressed with the size + you get the newer D2 controller. Not a bad price either! Let us know what you decided.

View attachment 1802
I bought that one. The Silverton 620. So far so good. The hood had a dent and a small crack on one of the corners, so I contacted Traeger and I should be getting a new hood delivered on Tuesday. I wanted nothing to do with lifting that beast and trying to Costco . I can't figure out the wifire to save my life.

Back