Need a little help with iOS app

JamesB

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
Where can I find the notification permissions? As noted above, I couldn't find them in the obvious places.

Thanks!
Open the Traeger app, tap on your name at the top of the screen, scroll down to notifications.

TheGrumpyGriller

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
I was referring to your phone. On my iPhone, this is what I have...

file (2).jpeg

TheGrumpyGriller

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
I'd suggest deleting the app completely and then reinstalling - my guess (I don't remember) is that it'll ask you for permissions for notifications and you'll be good to go. I was unable to find a way to change it in the app directly, so maybe Traeger missed something :) in their development.

JamesB

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
I'd suggest deleting the app completely and then reinstalling - my guess (I don't remember) is that it'll ask you for permissions for notifications and you'll be good to go. I was unable to find a way to change it in the app directly, so maybe Traeger missed something :) in their development.
As I said in a previous post, open the app, tap your name at the top, scroll down to notifications
17239FAE-2954-4A19-8490-8D95E35AEE65.jpeg

OP
OP
D

disrael

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
I deleted the app and re-loaded it. It did ask if I wanted notifications (It asked the first time as well, but I don't remember what I responded... But typically I decline, so I presume I did) so I agreed. We'll find out on the next test.

And it's not just Traeger, but as an app developer it's super annoying that there's not a system-wide way to reset an app to original state, especially given that this is a common thing among many apps.

But hopefully that does the trick. Thanks!

JamesB

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300
I deleted the app and re-loaded it. It did ask if I wanted notifications (It asked the first time as well, but I don't remember what I responded... But typically I decline, so I presume I did) so I agreed. We'll find out on the next test.

And it's not just Traeger, but as an app developer it's super annoying that there's not a system-wide way to reset an app to original state, especially given that this is a common thing among many apps.

But hopefully that does the trick. Thanks!
All of the choices that you made during installation are in fact resettable in the app settings.
Maybe my posts are not getting posted….

Walleye Hunter

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Where can I find the notification permissions? As noted above, I couldn't find them in the obvious places.

Thanks!
Notifications would be in your settings somewhere but I'm an old geezer, not a teenager so I can't tell you exactly where.

mirandas

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Pro 575 Wood Pellet Grill
I think you need software developers support for this https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. Both methodologies have distinct roles. Methodologies, which rely on defining project requirements upfront, require a more active involvement of the client and have a much longer feedback loop. However, the software development process may take longer because it includes the creation of an actual product as well as the modification of existing products. On the other hand, the latter methodology, which relies on coding a working product from scratch, has shorter feedback loop and allows the programmer to make changes more quickly. It also allows for more customization of the final product.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions