Need a little help with iOS app

Where can I find the notification permissions? As noted above, I couldn't find them in the obvious places.

Thanks!
Open the Traeger app, tap on your name at the top of the screen, scroll down to notifications.

I was referring to your phone. On my iPhone, this is what I have...

file (2).jpeg

I'd suggest deleting the app completely and then reinstalling - my guess (I don't remember) is that it'll ask you for permissions for notifications and you'll be good to go. I was unable to find a way to change it in the app directly, so maybe Traeger missed something :) in their development.

I'd suggest deleting the app completely and then reinstalling - my guess (I don't remember) is that it'll ask you for permissions for notifications and you'll be good to go. I was unable to find a way to change it in the app directly, so maybe Traeger missed something :) in their development.
As I said in a previous post, open the app, tap your name at the top, scroll down to notifications
17239FAE-2954-4A19-8490-8D95E35AEE65.jpeg

I deleted the app and re-loaded it. It did ask if I wanted notifications (It asked the first time as well, but I don't remember what I responded... But typically I decline, so I presume I did) so I agreed. We'll find out on the next test.

And it's not just Traeger, but as an app developer it's super annoying that there's not a system-wide way to reset an app to original state, especially given that this is a common thing among many apps.

But hopefully that does the trick. Thanks!

I deleted the app and re-loaded it. It did ask if I wanted notifications (It asked the first time as well, but I don't remember what I responded... But typically I decline, so I presume I did) so I agreed. We'll find out on the next test.

And it's not just Traeger, but as an app developer it's super annoying that there's not a system-wide way to reset an app to original state, especially given that this is a common thing among many apps.

But hopefully that does the trick. Thanks!
All of the choices that you made during installation are in fact resettable in the app settings.
Maybe my posts are not getting posted….

Where can I find the notification permissions? As noted above, I couldn't find them in the obvious places.

Thanks!
Notifications would be in your settings somewhere but I'm an old geezer, not a teenager so I can't tell you exactly where.

Latest Discussions

Back