My new Ironwood

For anyone looking to buy the new Ironwood this is one of the most useful and practical overviews I have seen to date, I bought mine about 3 months ago and love it. Anything else in particular you think could be improved upon other than the lights, they are poor in my opinion?

The Grillgrate info is useful, what size are they given that they seem to advertise a range of sizes and indicate they sit on top of the original grates? I like the idea of replacing the originals as you have? Thanks.

Last edited:
For anyone looking to buy the new Ironwood this is one of the most useful and practical overviews I have seen to date, I bought mine about 3 months ago and love it. Anything else in particular you think could be improved upon other than the lights, they are poor in my opinion?

The Grillgrate info is useful, what size are they given that they seem to advertise a range of sizes and indicate they sit on top of the original grates? I like the idea of replacing the originals as you have? Thanks.
Direct from Grill Grate. 17.75"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240709_084345_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240709_084345_Gmail.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 16
Mine is the XL. Yes, it is perhaps that 2 models fit better. The website can give you dimensions on the panel size.

Back