Manual for traeger

rj4943

Reaction score
Grill
Select Pro blue
Hi Guys, I'm new to these forums. I recently received a used traeger, model TFS81PUC, and I have no idea how to use it. :) I've looked for the manual online, but I haven't been able to find it. Can one of you point me to the manual or to another manual that will work for this model? Also, with the understanding that I don't no much about these grills, can you suggest anything in particular I should do and/or look out for as I try to get this thing up and running? I'm confident the grill is operational, but I have no idea how long it's been since it was used or what state it is in, and I'm a little nervous about trying to fire it up without knowing a little more about it. Thanks in advance for your help.

traeger860

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Lil Tex Elite 22, Traeger Ironwood 650, Weber Genesis, Anova Precision Cooker

I'm pretty sure yours is the SELECT PRO BLUE listed in the OTHER GRILLS section.

edit - I just tried to download it and it looks like their link is bad. Try the one for the SELECT PRO BRONZE. Should be very similar in terms of functionality.

Slimpicker

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide

Slimpicker

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
Well a simple question back to you is: does your grill look like that one, and have the same features and controller??? if so then YEAH, the way I see it that's the manual on that site that is called 'Manufacturer’s Downloads' for if you were buying that grill