Manual for traeger

rj4943

Reaction score
Grill
Select Pro blue
Hi Guys, I'm new to these forums. I recently received a used traeger, model TFS81PUC, and I have no idea how to use it. :) I've looked for the manual online, but I haven't been able to find it. Can one of you point me to the manual or to another manual that will work for this model? Also, with the understanding that I don't no much about these grills, can you suggest anything in particular I should do and/or look out for as I try to get this thing up and running? I'm confident the grill is operational, but I have no idea how long it's been since it was used or what state it is in, and I'm a little nervous about trying to fire it up without knowing a little more about it. Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm pretty sure yours is the SELECT PRO BLUE listed in the OTHER GRILLS section.

edit - I just tried to download it and it looks like their link is bad. Try the one for the SELECT PRO BRONZE. Should be very similar in terms of functionality.

Well a simple question back to you is: does your grill look like that one, and have the same features and controller??? if so then YEAH, the way I see it that's the manual on that site that is called 'Manufacturer’s Downloads' for if you were buying that grill

Back