Front Wheels for the older Traegers.

Jeff1963

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the wheels on the just released smokers? Has anybody retrofitted an older model with casters, any ideas?

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum. I have one of the new Ironwood 650s. I haven't seen anyone retrofit an older model but that's a good idea. What model do you have?

I have the new Pro 575, would love to add front caster to it as I move mine around a fair bit.

I have a 3 year old Pro 22, I have been thinking about just getting some casters and seeing if I can fit them on there. Actually I would love one of the new ones, but it's too soon. :)

I have the new Pro 575, would love to add front caster to it as I move mine around a fair bit.
I just put my 575 together yesterday and wife can't move it. I have the same question as to the front wheels.

I realize this is an older thread but I just bought a Pro 22 and have the same problem. Why wouldn't it be possible to get legs from a Pro 34 (or any of the longer grills) and install them on the 22 (or other shorter grills)? It seems Traeger doesn't think the shorter grills need them but I don't agree.

Dewey

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-18 Traeger Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill in Bronze-TFB88PZB - The Home Depot.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-18 Traeger Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill in Bronze-TFB88PZB - The Home Depot.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 93
Back