Costco’s Silverton 620/820 issue

Artsmoke

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620
I've got the same issue with the gap from the 1 screw front and back. Called CS today, they did a video chat and took pictures and want me to call back tomorrow... Really hoping they provide a replacement I can return to Costco the same as Dcgunman, but not holding my breath to get that lucky.

I've had it almost a year and want to return it to Costco, but am a little embarrassed to take it back at this point. Wish I would have gotten the IW as I originally wanted, but thought the Silverton with insulation and cabinet was a good deal.

Artsmoke

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 620
I've got the same issue with the gap from the 1 screw front and back. Called CS today, they did a video chat and took pictures and want me to call back tomorrow... Really hoping they provide a replacement I can return to Costco the same as Dcgunman, but not holding my breath to get that lucky.

I've had it almost a year and want to return it to Costco, but am a little embarrassed to take it back at this point. Wish I would have gotten the IW as I originally wanted, but thought the Silverton with insulation and cabinet was a good deal.
CS told me to call them back today and they were supposed to have a response ready. Seems the person I talked to for over 30 minutes yesterday did not leave any notes so the person today had to start all over, do a video chat and take pictures etc. Following the prior thread, I re-shared that I was worried about a grease fire behind the metal… After waiting on hold again, she came back to say, “they have sold plenty of these and there are no issues.” The loose metal is just a heat shield and not a problem, just keep up my regular maintenance.

Oh well, guess I tried.

Latest Discussions