Change Lid Colour

Roastlamb

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a pro 575 and wondering if you can change the lid colour? Wanting to switch to black rather than the bronze colour.

I might have an extra brand new black 575 lid once my replacement parts come in...
A lid would probably cost a bit to mail but it's possible...
I wish I had a bronze lid... how old is yours?

Mine is about 6 weeks old... I’m in Canada so I fear it may cost a lot. On holiday and will get an approximate price when back...

I have an extra IW650 black lid in Calgary, not sure if it would fit...

You can check it out on this website-https://grillpartsreplacement.com/, I am not sure if there is something you want here, I usually buy grill accessories on this website, and the accessories inside are quite complete. , You can look for it, don’t know if my answer can help you, good luck, buddy!
Great site, thank you for sharing, sadly no lids on there...

I have an extra IW650 black lid in Calgary, not sure if it would fit...
I think the IW650 barrel is shaped differently isn’t it? Thanks for the offer though...

From reading his posts for a while now, I believe that Carl Martin is mainly promoting a Chinese 3rd party parts company. They look to be all older AC version bits and pieces. Odd poster to me.

From reading his posts for a while now, I believe that Carl Martin is mainly promoting a Chinese 3rd party parts company. They look to be all older AC version bits and pieces. Odd poster to me.
Looks like his page has been deleted... did think it seemed odd too. Cheers.

Back