Are they closed or just dont answer emails

BudnAnn

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Scout 20" Black Tabletop Pellet Grill and Smoker
I have an issue with my unit and sent an email with all my info, etc for a warranty part. I do not even get a response from them. Have they closed up or? Thanks.

I’m sure there are going to be delays with everything going on right now.. just hang in there!

I’ve found calling and using the request call back option the most effective. Email is very slow and hit and miss and gets very frustrating. Typically they can take care of you in one call. Be persistent.

Ive never had issues when called customer service...Have never emailed

Had the same problem getting them to answer. Comment of their Facebook page, I had a response in about 1 hour.

I have an issue with my unit and sent an email with all my info, etc for a warranty part. I do not even get a response from them. Have they closed up or? Thanks.

While "Essential" business is subjective in my opinion, I would bet they are not in the office due to the ChiCom Virus House Arrests going on around the county.

I have emailed Traeger Customer Support Several times and most recently in the last four Weeks. It has taken about 10 days to get a response which wasn’t an issue for me since my Traeger was still useable. When they did reach out they responded with next steps, and instructed me to call customer service if the issue wasn’t corrected. I still had the issue so I contacted customer service, there was an await time of 45 minutes, I opted for a return call. Customer Service returned the call with in 35 minutes. I referenced the email, after a quick hold Customer Service located the e-mail. The Customer Service Representative then sent the part via USPS to repair. The Customer Service Representative said that the best communication is via phone...but if you can provide an email with specifics along with photos it also helps.

Back