2019 Traeger Ironwood 650 Specs & Photos

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Media
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
I've been searching looking for any information I can on the 2019 Traeger models and ran across what appears to be the brand new 2019 Traeger Ironwood 650! This new model is supposed to place between the Timberline and Pro series. The retail price is rumored to be $1199.

Description:
  • Ironwood D2 controller with WiFire technology
  • Meat Probe W/ Storage Compartment
  • Stainless Steel Side Shelf with Hooks
  • D2 Drivetrain for faster heating
  • Double-Sided Wall Interior
  • Magnetic Hopper Cleanout
Traeger invented the original wood-fired grill over 30 years ago in Mt. Angel, Oregon, and continues to lead the industry as the worlds #1 selling wood-fired grill, perfected by decades of mastering the craft of wood-fired cooking. fueled by 100% pure hardwood pellets and controlled with a digital controller, means from low and slow to hot and fast grilling, you'll fire up deliciously consistent results every single time.

The next generation of wood-fired flavor has arrived! Here is the Ironwood series of Traeger Grills and it is redefining outdoor cooking thanks to industry leading technology. These new grills get hotter, faster and maintain their temps within +/-5 degrees F* thanks to a revamped D2® Direct Drive that delivers more power and better flavor. Plus, the Ironwood is connected to Traeger's WiFIRE® technology, which works in conjunction with the Traeger App, giving you the ability to control your grill from your smart phone.

MFG No:TFB65BLE
Burners:1Total BTU:36,000
Side BurnerN/ASear BurnerN/A
Rotisserie:N/AOther Burner:N/A
Length (Closed):46"Length (Open):46"
Width (Closed):27"Width (Open):27"
Height (Closed):48"Height (Open):48"
Frame Design:Open

I'm really excited to see these new Ironwood grills in person. I can't find any reviews yet. Are you planning on buying one PrimeOne?

Wow, it sure does look nice. I'm glad they are finally offering a lower price grill with most of the features from the timberline. It certainly has me thinking about buying one.

I like the features on this. Just bought a new Pro D2 575. Hard to say if I would have bought the Ironwood or not based on the price difference, but I like the side shelf, the down draft exhaust, etc.

I'm really excited to see these new Ironwood grills in person. I can't find any reviews yet. Are you planning on buying one PrimeOne?

I'm going back and forth between the Ironwood and the D2 575. I was hoping to hear / read some reviews on the Ironwood before pulling the trigger to see if it's worth the extra money.

I'm surprised the grills still aren't listed on Traeger's website.

Back