2014 Texas BBQ075

jwalters

Reaction score
Good morning!
I have the above mentioned model that was manufactured in early 2014. I am having a heck of a time remembering what the cooking space dimension are. I might be a little internet inept but can't find the information anywhere.
I am looking at comparing it with the Pro Series 780

Any help??
Jeff

Welcome aboard Jeff! Here are some specs I pulled up on the BBQ075 model:

Traeger Industries Texas Elite Pellet Grill BBQ 075 All natural wood pellets are poured into the hopper. When you push the On switch, the hot rod activates for about 4 minutes, igniting the pellets in the firepot. The auger automatically feeds pellets from the hopper to the firepot where convection air is added, acting like a miniature forge. Heat and wood smoke surround the food, resulting in fantastic taste. Drippings are channeled out of the cooking chamber into an external bucket for easy disposal. Flipping the 3-position switch to High allows you to grill. On Medium you can slow cook. The Smoke setting allows you to hot-smoke food. In the Smoke mode, the grill delivers an even smoke to your food without having to tend the fire. Traeger gives you the convenience of gas, the flavor of real wood. Grill area 646 sq. in. (36" x 18"). 20 lb. pellet hopper capacity. Stainless steel grill door and hopper lid. Features easy-to-read dome thermometer, viper casters, and viper wheels. 36,000 BTU-hour. 165 lb. unit weight. 49" H. x 59" W. x 22" D. unit dimensions. 49" H. x 41" W. x 25" D. boxed dimensions. 3-speed smoker control system. 50W/120V electrical.

Here are the specs on the Pro 780:

Main grill grate: 30w x 19D
Second grill gate: 30w x 7d
780 sq in of cooking space
Total dimensions: 49" w x 27 d x 55 h
barrel width - 30""
max temp 450 degrees

The controller is going to be the main difference. You get all of the new technology with the D2 controller!

Back