What other cookers do you have?

Timmy

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780
I have a Traeger Pro 780, Blackstone 3 burner griddle, char griller gas grill w/side burner, char griller Wrangler with fire box and a Char griller competition pro that needs a little work. I dont have a pic of the last one, or the gas grill.

Attachments

Slimpicker

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze
Weber kettle, Ugly Drum smoker, and what's listed in my sig.
OKJoe's Longhorn Combo>>Traeger 575 Bronze>>weber Q series gas

Timmy, at least your char griller Wrangler has that fire box down LOW where it's supposed to be... that is good design,
I cannot tell you how much I curse smokers that have that up too far and all the HEAT just floats away, you might as well roast marshmallows with all the heat loss

You put a tuning plate in that Wrangler and I'll bet you got yourself one efficient smoker there

Last edited:
OP
OP
Timmy

Timmy

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780
I actually did. I turned the charcoal pan upside down, drill hole small to big, right to left. Welded bracket so it would hang tight against the firebox side so heat would travel towards the chimney. And a a gasket mod and chimney extension. Here it is in action. Its 6 years old now and starting to rust out.

Attachments

GrillMeister

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885, Century 22
I have a Traeger Ironwood 885 and Century 22, two Large Big Green Eggs plus a mini BGE, and not seen in the pic is a Brinkman Smoke&Grill gasser on the side. Also a small BGE, a Weber Smokey Joe and Weber portable gas grill. Don't ask me how many coolers I have. :)

Eggs are in 2.jpeg

OP
OP
Timmy

Timmy

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780
I have a Traeger Ironwood 885 and Century 22, two Large Big Green Eggs plus a mini BGE, and not seen in the pic is a Brinkman Smoke&Grill gasser on the side. Also a small BGE, a Weber Smokey Joe and Weber portable gas grill. Don't ask me how many coolers I have. :)

View attachment 2867
And an AWESOME outdoor kitchen!!!!!!

Slimpicker

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze
I actually did. I turned the charcoal pan upside down, drill hole small to big, right to left. Welded bracket so it would hang tight against the firebox side so heat would travel towards the chimney. And a a gasket mod and chimney extension. Here it is in action. Its 6 years old now and starting to rust out.
OH wow dude good for you, That's PERFECT. Good Job

Last edited:

PriceMP5

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650

View attachment 2867
Overachiever lol

PriceMP5

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Ironwood 650, and a Weber kettle with a couple attachments like the vortex, grates, and hopefully a rotisserie in the near future.

RemE

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 850
Timberline 850, CountrySmokers Traveler as a portable backup, and a beautiful Lynx gas grill that is pretty much idle these days.

RemE

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 850

View attachment 2867
It's great how the Traegers worked out next to each other with hoppers together. That is simply a coolest outdoor kitchen, so inviting. I'd just want to crack a cold one, sit, and talk smoke'n!

RustyJake

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I have the IW650, then in order of use: Vision Kamado Grill, Weber kettle, Bradley Digital smoker and a propane gas grill.
Gas grill wasn't used at all this year, nor was the Bradley smoker. I like the Bradley for smoking spices. I can get 6 cookie sheets of salts and spices loaded in it at a time.
But I think the gas grill's days may be numbered

Walleye Hunter

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
I have a Vermont Castings BQ 30 gas grill with grates, griddles and a rotisserie, a Broilmaster gas grill with a rotisserie, a Weber Smokey Joe charcoal, a Weber Kettle charcoal and a Traeger Pro 575, in the order acquired. Smokey Joe lives at camp in NY.

Latest Discussions