Traeger Canada orders

YYCRed

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 1300, Napoleon Prestige nat gas
Just wondering how long it took Traeger Canada to ship your grill after ordering it. I ordered my Timberline 1300 last Monday, and it still hasn't shipped. In fact, their online tracking can't even find my order. I called on Friday for a status, and they said I just needed to wait a couple days and it would be shipped. Called again today only to be told, you guessed it, wait a couple days.

Has anyone else ordered a grill from them and had a better (or worse) experience?

Just wondering how long it took Traeger Canada to ship your grill after ordering it. I ordered my Timberline 1300 last Monday, and it still hasn't shipped. In fact, their online tracking can't even find my order. I called on Friday for a status, and they said I just needed to wait a couple days and it would be shipped. Called again today only to be told, you guessed it, wait a couple days.

Has anyone else ordered a grill from them and had a better (or worse) experience?
I ordered mine from Dixon BBQ in Ontario. Shipped in about 2 days from them. Took about 10 working days to get delivered, but that was in the beginning of COVID and I am on Vancouver Island.

Not sure if canceling is an option. But you can always try
www.dicksonbbq.com
I believe they have free delivery
Unfortunately Dickson was out of stock when I ordered. I bought some other stuff from them and have already received it.

Supply is always an issue for us up here 🙁
Hopefully you get a confirmation on your shipment soon. Waiting sucks when you just want to get started

I did the same as Jake, Dickson had my order about 2 days and I had my Ironwood about 2 weeks later. I would order everything through Dickson, even if they didn't have a promotion on something i wanted i would still ask and they would likely give me some kind of discount. I told them I wasn't able to attend a sale they had as I'm in Alberta so the sale didn't apply to me, they made me a code and made the sale come to me, does seem like much but 10% off an Ironwood 885 was a great deal with free shipping!

I did the same as Jake, Dickson had my order about 2 days and I had my Ironwood about 2 weeks later. I would order everything through Dickson, even if they didn't have a promotion on something i wanted i would still ask and they would likely give me some kind of discount. I told them I wasn't able to attend a sale they had as I'm in Alberta so the sale didn't apply to me, they made me a code and made the sale come to me, does seem like much but 10% off an Ironwood 885 was a great deal with free shipping!
They have been great to deal with. After buying my grill and getting it I had then ordered a bunch of rubs and accessories, asked about a discount and they refunded me 10% of my order value.
I have an order of Furtado Farms pellets on the way from them now, just refilled my rub supply as well.

Unfortunately Dickson was out of stock when I ordered. I bought some other stuff from them and have already received it.
Did you try Wickerland. There are some retail outlets in Alberta. I know the one in Victoria had them in stock in their store this winter

Did you try Wickerland. There are some retail outlets in Alberta. I know the one in Victoria had them in stock in their store this winter
I tried Wickerland as well as my local Traeger Platinum dealer (Okotoks Country Living & Garden Center) with no luck. The 1300's just weren't available anywhere that I tried which is why I ordered from Traeger when I saw they had some.

I tried Wickerland as well as my local Traeger Platinum dealer (Okotoks Country Living & Garden Center) with no luck. The 1300's just weren't available anywhere that I tried which is why I ordered from Traeger when I saw they had some.
That is too bad. Looks like you pretty much exhausted all the local avenues. Problem with Traeger direct, I don't they they want to tell you they may not be in stock. Obviously the dealers are waiting too, so supplies must be sparse.
I was looking at another brand earlier this year and the factory is saying to expect delays. One dealer site listed the expected dates for their shipments which I thought was a good way to do it.
Supply may get tighter on all of this once the US congress goes ahead with another stimulus package. There will be some people looking to spend their cash.

That is too bad. Looks like you pretty much exhausted all the local avenues. Problem with Traeger direct, I don't they they want to tell you they may not be in stock. Obviously the dealers are waiting too, so supplies must be sparse.
I was looking at another brand earlier this year and the factory is saying to expect delays. One dealer site listed the expected dates for their shipments which I thought was a good way to do it.
Supply may get tighter on all of this once the US congress goes ahead with another stimulus package. There will be some people looking to spend their cash.
It's tough, but we have figured out a way to dig out around our igloos - just enough to get to our grills. lol

Latest Discussions

Back