The Grease Box

traeger860

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Ironwood 650, Weber Genesis, Anova Precision Cooker.
Saw this ad on Instagram a few times lately. Looks like a pretty cool product. Anyone try it out yet?

I've always wanted to close off that area and stop losing smoke thru there :unsure:

I HATE cleaning the grease chute and emptying the grease bucket. I place a foil lined baking sheet under the cook to catch the drippings. After the cook, I remove the foil and toss it in the garbage. I then reline the tray with fresh foil for the next cook. That way I never have to clean the grease chute or dump the bucket. It is much easier that way. As they say "Laziness is the mother of invention".

I do the same thing, but I still keep the bucket hanging on there just in case. I knock it off all the time by mistake.

I haven't even looked in mine in over a year... I use a glass pickle jar and just throw it out when it's time... maybe I should go check..:unsure::unsure:

you know how many foil buckets I could buy for that money? All of them. Forever.

But now I have clicked on their link, and I shall receive their adds in my feed for the next couple months...

I believe it was developed to keep pets out of the grease catch bucket.

I believe it was developed to keep pets out of the grease catch bucket.
I am not sure pets are a big problem, but I you have racoons in the neighborhood, they will find the grease bucket.

I am not sure pets are a big problem, but I you have racoons in the neighborhood, they will find the grease bucket.
It’s one of there advertising strategies.
IMG_6296.png

Last edited:
InkBird

Latest Discussions

Back