Reverse Sear Ribeye

They look great! Love using the Meater for always cooking a perfect steak

So far my experience with the MEATER block has been a nightmare. I had to send the whole thing back as it had 2 bad probes. They replaced it so we'll see, but so far it's a big disappointment.

So far my experience with the MEATER block has been a nightmare. I had to send the whole thing back as it had 2 bad probes. They replaced it so we'll see, but so far it's a big disappointment.

With the Block, key is having the block close to the grill, but within range of your WiFi. Also, make sure you have good batteries in it and that the probes are charged. Once used, clean the back end of the probe (the part with the number) with scrungie pad (those yellow sponges with the green abrasive backing). You want to make sure there is no soot or grime on it as it will affect proper recharging.

With the Block, key is having the block close to the grill, but within range of your WiFi. Also, make sure you have good batteries in it and that the probes are charged. Once used, clean the back end of the probe (the part with the number) with scrungie pad (those yellow sponges with the green abrasive backing). You want to make sure there is no soot or grime on it as it will affect proper recharging.

This was a brand new block and my Wifi is probably better than anyone elses on this forum. The unit was 5’ from the block permanently on the wall. I keep things very tidy.

Overall they said 2 of the probes were bad and they sent me a whole new block and will be testing it again. I guess we’ll see but they need better testing or quality control on their stuff..

This was a brand new block and my Wifi is probably better than anyone elses on this forum. ..

I don't know about that. (puffs chest out, geek badge showing).

I've been using MEATER stuff since the inception (2 years ago), but multiple MEATERS paired to an iPod. I only recently got a Block. So far, no issues.

Back