Problems with Pro 575

Jbafus

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Pro 575 problems.
Had a Traeger Jr. loved it, but gave it to my son and purchased the new Wifire Pro 575 in May.
so far I have replaced:
Control panel
Fan
Thermocouple
And double checked with customer service about software updates - which are current.
It STILL DOES NOT WORK CORRECTLY.
It has taken forever to try out all of their fixes because of delays in getting all the parts they want me to replace. The last thing that was suggested is that I try Super Smoke - seriously.
I’ve wasted so much money on nice briskets (2) pork shoulder (1) and split turkey breasts (3). Chicken came out okay, but I had to adjust the temperature to compensate for the inaccurate reading the grill gives me.
smoke and cooking temperatures are still all over the place.
smoke is about 30 degrees off. Cooking temperatures are 30-100 degrees off. All verified with an independent temperature gauge inside the grill.
I am trying to return this grill.
I was told by customer service they would send me a different grill, now they are backing down on that promise and telling me i have to go back through Ace where i originally purchased. Ace Hardware has not been helpful. They won’t pick up the old grill even though they delivered it to my house. Traeger doesn’t seem to have any pull with local dealers.

Latest Discussions

Back