Oops

dblcrona

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Ok, after Easter dinner yesterday (a delicious ham steak) I totally forgot to unplug and cover my Pro 575 and we had torrential rains last night. So much so that the grease bucket was full of water. Everything still seems to function and was dry inside so I don’t think it did any damage. Should I be concerned??

Been there done that. I'd leave it uncovered if the weather is to be try for a couple days. I did have water in-between the layers of the screen which did dry out. I don't think there is anything to worry about. I will say I have left my Traeger 575's plugged into a surge protector and gfi outlet and never unplug them. I've seen multiple ask about unplugging, and from my end I've never unplugged.

Been there done that. I'd leave it uncovered if the weather is to be try for a couple days. I did have water in-between the layers of the screen which did dry out. I don't think there is anything to worry about. I will say I have left my Traeger 575's plugged into a surge protector and gfi outlet and never unplug them. I've seen multiple ask about unplugging, and from my end I've never unplugged.
I covered it back up because it is still kind of rainy today. I believe tomorrow is supposed to be nicer so I’ll uncover it then to let it dry out.

Back