Deal Alert! Magnetic Pellet Shoot Extender, make emptying pellets from your Traeger easy

20210514_152937.jpg
Magnetic Pellet Shoot Extender
This magnetic shoot extender eliminates the mess of emptying the wood pellets from your Traeger grill. It is compatible with most Traeger pellet grills (Pro, Ironwood, and Timberline Series). No screws or mounting hardware is required.

It's available on my Etsy shop for $12.50 +shipping/tax.

Simple to use:
1) Place the extender around the bottom of the hopper cleanout door.
2) Place your container under the extender.
3) Open the cleanout door and empty the pellets from the hopper.
4) Close the the cleanout door.
5) The Pellet Shoot Extender can be left attached to the grill or removed.

Last edited:

Slimpicker

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
I empty my pellet hopper easier than that!!! I turn on my grill to 225° and start smoking!!

Slimpicker

Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575 Bronze► OKJoe's Longhorn Combo► WeberQ Gasser ►Weber kettle► UDS ► Inkbird Sous Vide
OP
OP
A

Andros

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Too short, can you make one 3 times longer?
The feedback from my customers on the current version has been positive. Based on your suggestion, I am prototyping a different version that is 2x longer to see how it works out. A 3x longer version has a few challenges. 1) It is easy to knock off when putting on and taking off the grill cover. 2) At ~14 hours per item, the production time become a significant issue.

I will post an update later in the week.

Russells

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I was looking at my Ironwood and it would be nice if you could set a five gallon bucket on the ground with a shoot that would direct the pellets in. It’s a pain to hold the bucket up while unloading the hopper. If magnetic, it would be easy to remove, no worries on trying to put cover on. Plus I use it so much, the cover doesn’t have time to stay on. Nice work and great idea.

Okskipper

Reaction score
Grill
Timberline 850
I know it is probably extravagant but I bought a vacuum head for a 5 gallon bucket and just suck out the pellets. You can put a plastic trash bag in the bucket for each type of pellet you are changing out. I think I got the idea from another post on this forum.

Russells

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I know it is probably extravagant but I bought a vacuum head for a 5 gallon bucket and just suck out the pellets. You can put a plastic trash bag in the bucket for each type of pellet you are changing out. I think I got the idea from another post on this forum.
That’s a great idea, thanks.

Chet

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 22
Are you using the white trash bags? Most black bags have insecticide in them.

Latest Discussions