inkbird ibbq- 4bw

Rickg3669

Reaction score
Grill
Pro select
Anyone have any luck getting the inkbird ibbq- 4bw to log on to their wifi in app. I was able to use on the inkbird plus app but half the page is in Chinese and I can not get it to work on the BBQ pro app only via Bluetooth. I tried multiple routers . Tried via hot spots and nothing

Is your wifi 5G?

PAIRING FROM BASE STATION TO THE APP:

All of these pair easily to Apple or Android devices. For the Inkbird, remember that you must be on a 2.4gHz WIFI network. It will not pair with a 5G network but that’s for the best because 5G networks have shorter range. Most modern WIFI routers allow you to set up both 2.4 and 5 gHz networks so be sure you activate 2.4 and you are good to go. (2.4 is typically the default network type for most routers anyway.)

Anyone have any luck getting the inkbird ibbq- 4bw to log on to their wifi in app. I was able to use on the inkbird plus app but half the page is in Chinese and I can not get it to work on the BBQ pro app only via Bluetooth. I tried multiple routers . Tried via hot spots and nothing
I have the 4T but it's essentially the same. The BBQ Pro app was replaced I believe - look for InkBird Plus in the appropriate App store.

Back