Hoping i didnt do a mistake....

Timmy

BBQ FEAST MASTER #traegergameday Wins 2022/2024
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780, Bronson 20 , Char grill gasser, Char griller modified offset, Blackstone 3 burner griddle
Well, i bought a Bronson 20 today to take when we go camping. So far so good as far as temps go. I just got done with the burn in. Im going to give it a workout Wednesday doing some beef short ribs.
20201228_141247.jpg
20201228_141024.jpg

You sir, are committed to BBQ. Congrats on the new addition

Congrats! I bet you have more in that Fireboard than the Bronson. 🤪

Reminds me of my first Traeger. The Junior.

Congrats! I bet you have more in that Fireboard than the Bronson. 🤪

Reminds me of my first Traeger. The Junior.
I hope not, dang grill was 499.99 + tax.

It's for campin' and doing meat you can't EFF up at home then I too say Congrats.

That dial controller brings back bad memories of that POS 22 I had so I cringed a little, but hey, you Bleed Traeger Blood now Timmy!!!

Hey, im confident i can EFF up anything home or abroad!

As for the controller, im not to disappointed yet. Jury is still out though.

As far as bleeding, i think it more green than red.

Well, im not disappointed, actually the Bronson did pretty well. The cook today was over 8 hours. It purred right along with no pellet issues or shut downs or flame outs. Bronson started out with huge temp swings but further into the cook got smaller and more inline with what i expected.
Screenshot_20201230-204807_FireBoard.jpg

I've been checking Craigslist alot, but theres only been 1 traeger for sale in my area and its huge. So the wife got the Bronson for me for Christmas so when we go camping we can do Q.

Im curious to see how your GMG does when you get it. I was contemplating getting that one but it was to small for what i wanna do with it.

It's pretty much the same as the Bronson on square inches isn't it. It's more like a tail gater than a PTG or Scout, but if you really want portability and space, this does both (as long as you have a trailer hitch) 🤪

I'll report back on the app & the grill next week after I pick it up from The Ceramic Grill Store in Denton, TX,

1609390227286.png

The Bronson is 300sq in. , the Davey Crockett is 219 sq in..the difference is about the size of a pork butt.
Usually when we camp, we camp with a group. I thought i may need that extra 9 in X 9 in area. I could be Q'in for 15+ people.

My wife would shoot my if i brought that home.😄

Last edited:
Back