Help! WON'T IGNITE!!

Gary

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Okay had a great smoke session this morning everything perfect temperature right on the money. So now I go out to start for the evening and it won't ignite just sits at the set temp that I had to set with the dial as the app wouldn't do it and yes I'm connected because I can shut it down. Wondering if I may be getting the updates?? It doesn't say anything but it's weird a few hours ago perfect...

Okay had a great smoke session this morning everything perfect temperature right on the money. So now I go out to start for the evening and it won't ignite just sits at the set temp that I had to set with the dial as the app wouldn't do it and yes I'm connected because I can shut it down. Wondering if I may be getting the updates?? It doesn't say anything but it's weird a few hours ago perfect...

May need to clean the pellets out of the hot pot and try again.

I think the controller had a brain fart. It just started working!!!

Well its back to normal!! But darn it no UPDATE!!

That happened to me yesterday I moved the grill several times before I deciding on a location to cook
I tried to light over and over again no luck I looked inside and noticed the burner full of pellets which happened while moving it all around I removed the pellets put them back in the hopper and tried to light it again and it started right up.

Thank You I wish that would have been the problem. Everything clean and ready to go pushed the ignite button absolutely nothing 1.5 hours later it decided to work!! I was truly hoping it was updating my firmware but alas not the case.

Wow hope it’s all good for you now mine updated without me knowing lol.
I used it one day next time I used it the app was totally different

Its funny the app is all updated but thats as far as it goes!! I realize that its only getting to 500 degrees but it sounds like there is a lot mote to it than that. I can wait but I don't want Too!!

Latest Discussions

Back