WiFi

Gomretat

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
I have had my grill for 3 months and today it would not connect with the Wifi. Nothing I have found is working to get it reconnected. It is the Ironwood 885. Any ideas?

My WiFi router has a function which merges the 2.4ghz and 5ghz channels into one that automatically selects which one is best for the device connecting to it. However the Traeger only utilizes 2.4 so that didn’t work well for my Pro 575. So I set up my 2.4ghz guest network for use with my Traeger and it works great now. Not sure if this is your issue or not. Hope this is helpful.

Ken

I am having problems also! 1300 Timberline First Generation says it is connect to my 2.4 ghz network! But my WiFire App locks up on opening page. 1300 says the software is the v03.00.00 and my IPhone App is 1.4.0. I am watching, trying recommends, and hoping some thing happens!

I have had my grill for 3 months and today it would not connect with the Wifi. Nothing I have found is working to get it reconnected. It is the Ironwood 885. Any ideas?

I have the Traeger Ironwood 885. Would not connect to the Wifi . The software is way out of date. They are sending me a new Controller.

Latest Discussions

Back