Wifi System / Router

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
I'm looking at upgrading my Apple Airport to a new mesh wifi system. Any recommendations? I'm leaning toward the google wifi system, but still researching other brands.

I have ubnt system in my house currently running 2 AP and works wonders. In ur request i would suggest you check out https://amplifi.com. I have a friend that has this system and wow range and speed is phenomenal. Speaking of range, i could go across the street from his house and still have plenty of range and speeds weren't that bad. Easy to set up and do it all off ur phone via app.

I'm looking at upgrading my Apple Airport to a new mesh wifi system. Any recommendations? I'm leaning toward the google wifi system, but still researching other brands.
I have the Google WIFI, works great and I haven’t had any issues. Works great with my Traeger.

I just upgraded from airports to the Eero system. I had three airports in my house, and couldn’t get a usable signal outside. After installing just 2 Eeros, I was able to get a usable signal outside... adding the third got me a very good signal. I was also surprised that my speed to each mobile device doubled in the process. I’m quite happy with the Eeros so far.

Latest Discussions

Back