Why are Silverton 810 drip tray liners so hard to find?

grill meister

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 810
Am a new 810 owner and can't seem to find any drip tray liners. The Traeger website says out of stock. What gives?

I just use heavy-duty aluminum foil on my Pro 780 and Bronson 20. Does the job and it's inexpensive.

Super helpful...seems to make sense, thanks. Do you put the foil on top of a liner or on top of the permanent drip tray?

Super helpful...seems to make sense, thanks. Do you put the foil on top of a liner or on top of the permanent drip tray?
I buy the 24" wide foil and rap it around the drip tray. I've actually never have had the pre made drip liners.

Hello everyone...I'm just wondering if I got a good Costco deal on my Silverton 810 up here in Canada....it was on sale for $1899 CDN...regular $2499 CDN...MY BUDDY SHOWED ME A SCREEN CLIP of an 810 listed at $1299....but it was from Feb. 2020 and it didn't say if it was in US Dollars or CDN Dollars. I'll be keeping my 810 but just curious eh. Thanks in Advance.

Hi Mike,

Thankyou very much for the reply...I guess it must be an exchange rate thing. Have you used yours yet?

Actually, I haven’t. There was an issue with the hood being off center and not sealing correctly. I called Traeger and they are shipping another one and a company is going to come and pick up the one I bought from Costco. Looking forward to it! Also, great customer service!

Try wrapping the ones that come with the Grill in Foil, they last a lot longer that way...
In the end I just wrap the Drip pan in foil and save the money...

A Silverton 810 ($1299 w/cover, some rub, and a couple of bags of pellets) followed me home from Costco yesterday. Assembled and burned it in over the afternoon and I'm going to throw several racks of ribs on it today.

Latest Discussions

Back