Help! Where do you purchase your Traeger accessories?

JDCD_Design

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780
Hey guys,

Im fairly new to the Traeger family and just though id ask around on where guys are getting there accessories and pellets. Iv been looking at the Traeger website (https://www.traegergrills.com/accessories) as locally there isn't much selection. Is there any other location you guys recommend?

Look forward to hearing back from you guys.
Thanks! and happy grilling!?

Amazon, BBQguys, ABT, Home Depot, Ace Hardware,

Google it

Take the accessory you want from the Traeger website, copy the name a part number and google that... sometimes you'll find it for quite a few bucks cheaper

Google’d, then drove around and found some BBQ places near me that advertise Traeger accessories and most are low in stock or don’t have stock.

Something to do with COVID was the reason they gave me.

I try to buy local

I really have not found a big disparity in prices and have gone to Home Depot, ACE and Bass Pro Shops. I just find the closest store and save the gas.

You do not necessarily have to purchase authorized Traeger accessories. I purchased a tray table for my IW885 from a Chinese brand. As far as I can tell, it is the same as the Traeger one. It fit perfectly . It even carried the same part number, but was about 1/2 the price of the Traeger one.,

I would suggest that the first accessories you get for your Traeger will be new 3rd party thermometers. In this case, avoid getting the Traeger brand. Get a good internal meat probe, preferably one with four probes. Also get a good instant read thermometer. In cooking, a few degrees difference in internal temperature can make the difference between meat that is safe to eat vs unsafe and overcooked vs undercooked. Thus, getting a reliable, accurate thermometer is the best investment you can make.

I go to Dickson BBQ in Toronto, Ontario. They have a good online shop as well.
If you haven't yet, try the Furtado Farms pellets they carry. I have had good success with using them. Pretty much the only pellets I buy.

If you haven't yet, try the Furtado Farms pellets they carry. I have had good success with using them. Pretty much the only pellets I buy.
I have. I just met the Furtado guys at a Home Hardware show and got to buy pellet bags from their display. They didn't want to pack it up and lug it home. The price was excellent!! :cool:

Latest Discussions

Back