What's for dinner tonight? Dinner ideas?

Timmy's gonna be popular tonight!!!!

"Thank you sir, may I have another"

Timmy's gonna be popular tonight!!!!

"Thank you sir, may I have another"
Ya right, it more like " get outa my way or I'll bite ur hand off!" 🤣

Dang, you having a party celebrating the seeing of your grass, or is this just a snack? 🤣
You know what the say, everything is bigger in Texas....oh wait, I'm not in Texas. Does visiting count?? 😁

Mac n cheese all done, looking good.Resting in the cooler. Brats on the Bronson 20, everything else finishing on the 780.
20210227_154629.jpg
20210227_154640.jpg

Everything finished around 5:30 or so. Brisket was amazing,
20210227_181238.jpg

I did 2 kinds of pork steak, 3 bbq, and 2 Raspberry Chipotle, I couldn't get them back on the grill so I left them in the tins,
20210227_174923.jpg
20210227_174920.jpg

The beans were amazing also,
20210227_175454.jpg

Ribs were a little disappointing, they were loin backs and got a little dry.
20210227_174656.jpg

The Mac n cheese was really good, but got done wayyyy early so I put it in the cooler and it turned "grainy".
20210227_175214.jpg

All in all it was a successful cook, everyone is chowing down, im stuffed. And I learned a couple things. 👍

So how long should the MAC take at what temp???
Everything looks real good, and once again you are the MASS COOK MASTER.... the ribs do look a little dry, I wonder why?? Did you foil for 2 hours??

So how long should the MAC take at what temp???
Everything looks real good, and once again you are the MASS COOK MASTER.... the ribs do look a little dry, I wonder why?? Did you foil for 2 hours??
Between 200 and 215f about 3 hours or a little more. When it was done it looked and tasted really good.
The ribs were loin backs so they were leaner cut. Ya for 2 hours the gave 30 mins sauced to tighted up.

I would be over 300 lbs if I was eating the meals you are cooking
Hats off to you on another great cook. You are the master of cooking multiple things at once

My Doctor would say, "you're on your own if you go there"
One weekend at Timmy's and I'd be hooked up to wires and flirtin with the nurses.
zodiac-pig-pic.gif

The Raspberry Chipotle pork steak was a big hit!
Thanks @GrillMeister for recommending the sauce.
Now I just gotta figure out where I can buy it locally.

Hats off to you on another great cook. You are the master of cooking multiple things at once
😁 Next weekend, chicken, turkey and country style pork ribs and a ham.

We finally got our boil water notice rescinded this afternoon, so I’m gonna be cooking something tomorrow.

😁 Next weekend, chicken, turkey and country style pork ribs and a ham.
Okay maybe I need to move south once we get the borders opened again 😁
You are cooking some fine meals.

Latest Discussions

Back