What is the honeycomb thing in the hopper?

Unless you are in the sloth family, and perhaps visually challenged as well, the odds of getting a finger chomped in the auger is umm, ZERO.

Have you ever watched how slow it actually turns? Not to mention just how deep it is in the bin.

Unless you are in the sloth family, and perhaps visually challenged as well, the odds of getting a finger chomped in the auger is umm, ZERO.

Have you ever watched how slow it actually turns? Not to mention just how deep it is in the bin.
If however there does happen to be a sloth around and the worst happens there’s a great blood sausage recipe I would be willing to share. ?

This just happened to me this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, my grandson was caught by my daughter putting various toys in the hopper. He is 4 and we can throw the blame around as in who is not watching the kid but if he didn't get caught and I ran the Traeger without the screen in or he had put his finger in there it could have been crunch crunch either way.

This just happened to me this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, my grandson was caught by my daughter putting various toys in the hopper. He is 4 and we can throw the blame around as in who is not watching the kid but if he didn't get caught and I ran the Traeger without the screen in or he had put his finger in there it could have been crunch crunch either way.
Good point, if there's a young kit around, all bets are off.

In the VCR days, my friends kit stuffed toast in theirs.

If it can happen, a kid will make it happen.

Back