Undecided on the new Silverton 620.

Jimofatl

Reaction score
Grill
Costco Silverton
I had a Jr. and upgraded to the 2018 Costco Silverton. It was great, but it kept having problems with the auger motors. I have since sent it back for credit. BTW, Costco is great in backing up their warranty. Now, since Costco has the "New Improved" Silverton, I am a little hesitant about biting the bullet again. I have not been impressed with Traeger's CS, so I am also considering a Rec Tec. Any comments on the new Silverton???????

I bought the Costco silverton 810. Got it home the bottom tray was manufactured backwards. Had some problems with CS, getting thru,but after a lotttttttt of time on the phone they sent me a new one with some extra accessories. I have used it 6-7 times works perfect. Had no problems with WiFi ,holding temp. Made ribs pulled pork wings sausage etc all perfect. Had a little trouble with pulled pork but got advice from 3-4 guys here. Told me some extra steps to make perfect. It had nothing to do with the performance of the silverton 810.

I have the Silverton from Costco. Not sure of the model. Had the JR before that, love them both. No problems.

Thank you both. I opted for the 620, mainly because of past experience with Costco's warranty policies....

Latest Discussions

Back