Unable to connect to server

Daves87gn

Reaction score
Grill
Silverton 810
Went to log in today and it logged me out and and won’t let me log back in or reset my password.

00628407-8F6E-4CB0-927D-14FF358EB051.png

I had the same thing, weird. I finally got logged in but it took a long time

They posted on Instagram that it was down and said to log out and log back in.

Great day to have issues.

Someone in IT needs to update the ol’ resume!
It may well be that the server went down because of high traffic due to the holiday. Nearly everyone with a Traeger probably was using it sometime during the day.

I suspect most of the IT staff had the day off and had to be called in to fix the server issue.

I suspect most of the IT staff had the day off and had to be called in to fix the server issue.

I heard the janitor plugged in the floor buffer and blew the circuit!!!

It may well be that the server went down because of high traffic due to the holiday. Nearly everyone with a Traeger probably was using it sometime during the day.
They should be prepared for days like yesterday. Let's hope it's better by Xmas.

They should be prepared for days like yesterday. Let's hope it's better by Xmas.

I have been working with computers since 1968.. One thing I have learned is that they fail at the most inopportune times, because that is when they are stressed the most. Redundancy is essential. That is why I have multiple computers at home. If one fails, I have a backup.

I also have multiple methods of cooking as Traeger grills and kitchen stoves can fail as well.

Fortunately, the internet isn't really needed to run the grill. Also, once started I don't really monitor the temperature on the Traeger app. Now, if FireBoard fails I'll be in real trouble!

I agree, mine failed while trying to change the temp for my turkey, so I just walked outside and did it by hand, no biggie really.

57530994_10156392816274397_.png

The one thing I learn is that I got so use to shutting down the grill with the app. After the app was down, I couldn't figure out how to shut off the grill. This is what happens when I get so reliance on the app.

Latest Discussions

Back