Umai Dry Age Bags

dsmero

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
Anyone on this forum use them? Looking for some first hand knowledge. I have a 14lb Ribeye Loin on day 15 now and have been thoroughly impressed with the outside texture change and weight change so far. Only 30 more days to go and will post photos once complete, trimmed and into steaks.

I’ve been using them for a few years. They work great! Dry aged a chuck roast once then ground it up for hamburgers - wow. I have a three bone standing rib roast in right now.

I’ve been using them for a few years. They work great! Dry aged a chuck roast once then ground it up for hamburgers - wow. I have a three bone standing rib roast in right now.
That's a really good idea. How long you take that roast to? Have you ever had any problems with mold? I'm 15 days in and have no signs of mold or rancid smells - hopefully the first time will be a success.

I’ve never had mold or rancid issues. I did prime rib for 45 days once and it was perfect. Think I did the chuck roast for 2 weeks. Short ribs are amazing - but only leave em in there a week at most. They work!

Latest Discussions

Back