Traeger Update V02.01.00 Pro 500f

PaulyPaul

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575, Ironwood 650
Saw this posted on Reddit, some folks are claiming their Pro Wifire models now go to 500 on the temp dial. This was after they got the V02.01.00 update.

I got the update yesterday and my grill still only goes to 450, on both the grill controller and app.

I can confirm both my Pro 575's have the update and are now able to go to 500.

Thank you for your reply. I guess I will have to investigate why my Pro is not going to 500. Where do you see the 500 setting? Is it from the grill control, and where it use to stop at 450, now goes 450+? How about the phone app, does it show a 455, 465...495, 500 setting?

Yeah. So I turned the grill on and let it get to 165. After getting to 165 I was excited to twist the dial to see if it would go past 450 and boom it went to 500.

Yeah. So I turned the grill on and let it get to 165. After getting to 165 I was excited to twist the dial to see if it would go past 450 and boom it went to 500.
Sorry yes I have the ability to do it in the app.

Awesome. I will have to reboot my 575 and check that out. Only thing I noticed different when I used mine after the update was it failed to allow me to go to the menu to allow me to reset the clean your grill notification. I tried a couple of times and both times it failed until I waited a bit. Possible the update failed to apply. I'm pretty good with this stuff so I will try to force an update.

Saw this posted on Reddit, some folks are claiming their Pro Wifire models now go to 500 on the temp dial. This was after they got the V02.01.00 update.

I got the update yesterday and my grill still only goes to 450, on both the grill controller and app.
Yes I updated my 575 and it now reaches 500 degrees and fast. The speed in which it reached that temp was unbelievable.

I've done a couple nights @ 500, and did venison chops which turned out amazing on the hot and fast. I will say pellet consumption obviously is a lot faster, but the high temp is defiantly worth it. Going to try a pizza probably this weekend.

i wonder if that update comes to europe any time soon.
Im on SW 02.00.01 at the moment.

Did you have to reboot your unit as on still sitting on 2.00.01

What did you do to update your machine??
I just turned on the machine hit the menu button and while I was searching for the Ver number it said "update in process' came back in 30 mins and all was done.

Getting mine now :)
I shut it down and reboot it again, a few seconds later "update in process"
Hopefully it will go smoothly, and im still on wifi when its done.

Latest Discussions

Back