Traeger Trailer

fourboysBBQ

Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885
Hey TF fam! Got a question I’m hoping somebody might be able to help me with...I’m interested in having a local welder help me build out a trailer with 2 IW885s (off legs), some storage space, prep/work area, and serving space. I’ve looked online, but haven’t been able to find any examples. Anyone on here have helpful tips or examples for a project like this?

I serve as a pastor and we’d like to have something like this we could pull to our local schools, police/fire stations, even some of our local businesses to bless them with lunch!

This is one Traeger sells,
45e169ed59d6996f324cc1239cc735e0.jpg

Thanks, Timmy. I’ve seen that one but was hoping to build my own with two of the newer IW885 units. I’ve seen all sorts of mods from folks adding to outdoor kitchen spaces, but hadn’t seen any trailers. I’m hopeful that maybe someone on this site had seen or done something similar.

Thanks, Timmy. I’ve seen that one but was hoping to build my own with two of the newer IW885 units. I’ve seen all sorts of mods from folks adding to outdoor kitchen spaces, but hadn’t seen any trailers. I’m hopeful that maybe someone on this site had seen or done something similar.
Any way you can share where you found "I’ve seen all sorts of mods from folks adding to outdoor kitchen spaces"

Back